[Sca-librarians] Pennsic meet?

Nancy Shapiro tiggyn at alum.wellesley.edu
Mon Jun 4 00:45:02 CDT 2007

As far as I know the Pennsic Knowne World Librarians Conference has always
been open to the merest of book junkies and the most irredeemable
bookaholics.  (Of course it always helps if you bring food.)  :-)

There is, inevitably, a fair amount of shoptalk.  Who has the craziest
patrons, what was the weirdest thing you've been asked, who has the smallest
budget, and has anyone heard anything about xyz system.

Has anyone requested a time slot & place?

(If financials permit my Pennsic attendance this year, I'm bringing my
resume'.  Electronic copies available to just about anyone who might want to
take a look.  I'm hunting in the Massachusetts area.)

Ki-lin
'scruffy-looking bookpusher'

P.S. In past years it has conflicted with at least one of the saki parties,
as well as Midnight Madness.  That may be why it's never made your evening
schedule, Solveig