[Sca-librarians] miko question

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sat May 5 21:24:21 CDT 2007

This arrived to me personally but I don't think it should have
been addressed solely to me.

All I did regarding the Miko question was point out that a reference source
named Bibliography of Asian Studies existed and that those articles were
indexed as something to do with the topic.

Perhaps you might want to read the articles and address your concerns
to the various journals cited and those authors.

Don't kill the librarian, in other words!

Johnnae

Noble Cousins!

Greetings from Solveig!

I should point out that while articles on yamabushi and Japanese shamen
are interesting,
these are distinct cults from cult shintoh which is itself distinct from
(now abolished) state
shinto and PL (Perfect Libertty) which some argue is a continuation of
state shintoh.

Your Humble Servant
Solveig Throndardottir
Amateur Scholar