[Sca-librarians] TI Bibliography Format

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed May 23 10:57:03 CDT 2007

My guess is that under the new TI guidelines that
I posted yesterday at 5/22/2007 6:44 AM
special issues as suggested by Johannes will not be considered.
TI is making a conscious effort to move towards becoming
a more popular magazine with much shorter articles and
more event coverage. More photographs, less original artwork.

If SCA Librarians want to do a publication, perhaps a Compleat
Anachronist of collected articles  might be a better idea.

Johnnae