[Sca-librarians] Help! Seeking for a patron

JC Sandstrom jsand713 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 19:12:30 CDT 2007

Yana--

What he wants is writing of the Catholic Church about
indulgences published before 1500.  He wants either
the original or a facsimile in Latin.  He seems rather
impervious to the idea of translations, or other
formats.  AS we are a public library and do not have
this type of research material, he is asking for
booksellers.

John/Omar