[Sca-librarians] looking for an author

SNSpies at aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Thu Aug 14 16:39:22 CDT 2008

Hello, fellow bibliophiles.

I am, alas, missing the author(s) of a paper which I need for the  citation.
Here is what I have:

Dumbarton Oaks Papers, Vol. 28 (1974)
"Byzantine Art Among Greeks and Romans", pages 3-29.

But no author, strangely enough.
I would be very grateful to learn this person's name.
Thanks, as always.

Nancy

Nancy  Spies
Arelate Studio
_www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html_
(http://www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html)
Ingvild  Josefsdatter, OL
Kingdom of Atlantia

"If  by a 'Liberal' they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone
who  welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the
welfare  of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their
jobs, their  civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we
can break  through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies
abroad, if  that is what they mean by a 'Liberal', then I'm proud to say I'm a
'Liberal'." John F. Kennedy, 14 September 1960

Read reviews on AOL Autos.