[Sca-librarians] Cotton glvoes?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Dec 3 07:50:21 CST 2008

Why don't you phone and ask them?
If it's the National Library of Medicine
they may be able to pull and have the volumes available for your arrival.
I used to go down with my mother in law when she was doing research there.
I can't recall ever using gloves at that time and we were  taking a look
at  some
old herbals for a project she was doing for a graduate class  in
anthropology.
(LC's rare book room didn't require gloves at that time either.)
That was prior to all the gates and fences and increased security.

Johnna