[Sca-librarians] Cotton glvoes?

john.sandstrom at sbcglobal.net john.sandstrom at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 3 11:18:41 CST 2008

I´ll admit to always wearing cotton gloves when handling most books over 25 years old.  But that is more a function my being allergic to some papers and inks.  The cotton cuts down on the exposure to a level that my hands don´t itch too badly.

Otherwise, call and ask them, as Johanna suggests.

Omar
Who got his start in libraries working in a rare book department