[Sca-librarians] A must-read book for all library staff

Sorcha ackerson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 13:16:02 CST 2008

> Hi, Sorcha,
> Long time no see.

I'm around, temporarily retired after a good long run in kingdom office.

> Enterprising little critters, ain't they?

And how.  I'm tempted to carry a score card around with me for the
inevitable day someone doesn't get zipped up before I key in to water
plants.  Sadly, our enclosed study rooms do ~not~ have glass walls...

> Aletheia Isidora (aka Tarimaat - trying to get the registered name in
> use, bit by bit).

For what it's worth, I recognized the registered name. :)

Sorcha