[Sca-librarians] New around these parts

Suzanne sovagris at cybermesa.com
Mon Sep 15 21:23:29 CDT 2008

Greetings, and welcome to the list!
[I'm new, too, having just joined in the spring.]

Some of us will be in Kalamazoo in May (of course!) -- do you stay in
town for the Medieval Congress, or instead take advantage of semester
break to go away?  We could try to have a meet-up somewhere...
although I admit that sometimes I'm too shy to talk to people even
when I "know" them from a listserv.  (I know, I know -- shyness and
the SCA really don't go together!)

Susanna de l'Essart
Exchequer for the Canton of Axed Root, in the Kingdom of Calontir
[and mundanely the Natural Sciences Cataloger at Iowa State University]