[Sca-librarians] New around these parts

Judith Kirk judith.a.kirk at wmich.edu
Tue Sep 16 07:45:05 CDT 2008

Hello!

>>> Suzanne <sovagris at cybermesa.com> 9/15/2008 10:23 PM >>>
Some of us will be in Kalamazoo in May (of course!) -- do you stay
in
town for the Medieval Congress, or instead take advantage of
semester
break to go away?  We could try to have a meet-up somewhere...
although I admit that sometimes I'm too shy to talk to people even

when I "know" them from a listserv.  (I know, I know -- shyness and

the SCA really don't go together!)

I live in Kalamazoo, and since I live in Kalamazoo County and I'm a
WMU staff member, I can attend for free (please don't hate me).

Maybe as time gets closer, we can arrange for a meeting! I
generally go to the sessions or bookroom "in stealth mode", wearing
my small amber intaglio peerage jools. The medievalists like the
amber, the SCA medievalists smile and nod knowingly :-)

Siobhan