[Sca-librarians] ALA Annual Conference 2009?

Anna Troy owly3 at yahoo.se
Wed Feb 4 06:55:20 CST 2009

I was thinking of applying for a grant to go to a big American library conference and the ALA Annual Conference looks like it could be it but I'm in Sweden so I'm not sure. Is this the best conference to go to if you work in a Public Library or do you guys have any other suggestions? Is there a big book fair that would be a better idea?  How many days would you recommend spending? Any other thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
Anna de Byxe

"So many books, so little time"     "Anna's Crafts Links Page"  http://annat.net/ac