[Sca-librarians] Children's Books, a Lead danger?

Mary mary_m_haselbauer at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 15:53:06 CST 2009

This law will also suck for those small crafters who make children's clothing and toys. There is no way for small companies to pay for the testing of every product (in every color). This is especially ridicules for items made of natural materials such as wood or cotton fabric. All that will be left will be the huge companies what caused the problem in the first place.

I have a feeling that libraries and the publishing industry will prevail but I'm worried about the not quite so well organized crafters.
http://www.handmadetoyalliance.org/

I've been doing research on medieval toys and thought a few months ago that I should really make a few to sell at events or on Etsy. I'm just not used to having my bright ideas crushed on a federal level!

Slaine
B3R Calontir