[Sca-librarians] Sca-librarians] Children's Books...

Suzanne sovagris at cybermesa.com
Mon Jan 26 18:11:17 CST 2009

Um, m'lady... I take it you're an amateur lawyer, too?

The law has been passed.  It will take effect in just a few weeks.
How do you propose to make it what it isn't?  Please read the reports
on the ramifications of this badly-worded legislation before you make
any more impossible recommendations.

Susanna de l'Essart
[mundanely a former law librarian]