[Sca-librarians] A New Project....

Carowyn Silveroak silveroak at juno.com
Fri Nov 6 23:28:10 CST 2009

Greetings,

I stumbled across a Scadian author, Alanna Morland, ironically while we
had a shire meeting in a used bookstore.

I'm a bit steamed that I didn't even know about this author, and I like
her work!  I'm in the process of getting her second book.

So, of course, that begs the question: who are Scadian authors?  I'd like
to have a list.

I know the major ones, but of course they bear repeating.  But some are
slipping through the cracks, and I wanna read 'em!

Help?

-Carowyn