[Sca-librarians] A New Project....

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Nov 7 07:03:20 CST 2009

I'm a Scadian author or co-author of a well reviewed academic book on
medieval cookery.

Hieatt, Constance B., J. Terry Nutter, with Johnna H. Holloway.
Concordance of English Recipes. Thirteenth Through Fifteenth
Centuries. Tempe, Arizona: ACMRS (Arizona Center for Medieval and
Renaissance Studies), 2006. Medieval and Renaissance Tests and
Studies, Volume 312. [Paperback. Introduction and Foreword Material:
pp. vii-xvii. Sources: pp. xiii-xv. Concordance: pp. 1-105. Glossary:
pp. 107-125. Appendix: pp. 127-135.]

I suspect however that you want authors who write fiction.

Johnnae