[Sca-librarians] Queen Elizabeth I Book request info

Nancy Shapiro tiggyn at alum.wellesley.edu
Tue Nov 9 12:50:11 CST 2010

Well, we all know one usually can't have everything (because where would you
put it?), but if a properly packaged 'everything' is out there, you
certainly won't get it if you don't ask.  And your suggestion definitely
sounds like a good place to start.

All suggestions will be passed along.

Thanks muchly!

Ki-lin