[Sca-librarians] "Encyclopedia of Islam", second edition (Brill)

galefridus at optimum.net galefridus at optimum.net
Thu Nov 3 16:18:38 CDT 2011

According to WorldCat, the following institutions have the latest edition of the Encyclopaedia of Islam published by Brill.  Most of them are within an hour's drive of Baltimore, if that's your location, and possibly some of them are less restrictive than Johns Hopkins.

JOHNS HOPKINS UNIV JHE
NATIONAL LIBR OF MED NLM
SAINT MARY'S COL OF MARYLAND MDS
UNIV OF MARYLAND, BALTIMORE CNTY MUB