[Artemisia] Heraldry Notifications and Rejections (PLEASE READ)

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 03:26:52 CDT 2013

I really, REALLY try to support my Kingdom Officers, and even more so support my SCA family in their offices, but rejecting because they used the wrong crayons?  That strikes me as utterly ridiculous, and a real good reason to not bother with registration.  Having said that, I realize that this is a Laurel Sovereign/BoD level rule, not something our wonderful Kingdom Heralds would do to us, which I appreciate.

Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP