[EKStationers] Officers for the Company

Heather Gray March.Hare at Verizon.net
Mon Mar 6 13:33:38 CST 2006

1.  The Master of the Company is basically the head administrator for the company and primary representative for same; wardens will report to the Master. The following person has volunteered to be Master of the Company:

Lyle fitz William

Are there any objections?

2. Wardens are administrators and will help people to network and will supervise activities in particular areas of interest (writing, lymning, bookbinding, papermaking, printing, etc.)  As the members of our forming company are geographically spread out further than is London, it seemed appropriate to have 5 wardens instead of only 2.

The following persons have volunteered to be Wardens:
Lyle fitz William (bookbinders)
Iheronimus Bruckner (book printing)
Elwynne Rowenna of Wentworth (calligraphy & misc.)
Caitlin FitzHenry (lymning, including gilding)

We need at least a fifth warden still, who would be willing to cover papermaking and possibly block-cutting.  Lyle would also be willing to step aside as a warden, if we another person who would like to take on that role.

Anyone who is willing to help out in this position and feels he/she can do the job of encouraging folks in their art and helping people to connect with other folks for projects, etc. is welcome -- one is not required to be a Laurel or Pelican, even though it currently happens to be the case that the volunteers we have so far are one or both of those :)

Please also state if there are any objections to the above volunteers as wardens.

There is also the position of Clerk, which I've volunteered for, since I've essentially been doing that anyway.  One of my projects for this will be to work on a ledger for putting all the names of members into, just like the London company did.  If no one minds, I'll keep on serving as the Clerk.

3. Volunteers?  Please post to the list.

Thanks!

Elwynne

Heather Gray

Wishing you love, peace, sunscreen and big hats