[EKStationers] Officers for the Company

Raffaella raffaella_dvpn at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 11:08:54 CST 2006

If you all would like me to, I'd be happy to continue
offering my services as resident web-geek for the guild ;)

And to offer space on the site I have tossed together, for
the guild to use to post event announcments, photos, etc.
http://home.comcast.net/~ekstationers/

Just let me know if you'd like me to do so. (not asking for
this to be an official job, just volunteering my services
:)

-Raffaella di Napoli