[EKStationers] another warden

Rachael Schechter rschecht at pobox.upenn.edu
Thu Mar 9 13:02:12 CST 2006

>_I hope this isn't too out of line -- may we nominate others for a
>_wardenship? Livia Petralia (hi, Livia!) has been hugely enthusiastic and
>_diligent about promoting book arts in our area, and I think that if she's
>_willing to take the position, she would do a wonderful job with it.

I nominated myself offlist as well - but thank you for mentioning me.

How many wardens are we looking to have?  Is there any reason to limit it
at this point?

My only problem is that the SCA is not my only hobby... nor is
bookbinding... and I tend to get distracted.

I will gladly do anything I can to facilitate and encourage the
propagation of book arts, but I'm always willing to have other people
doing it as well.

 - Livia Petralia