[EKStationers] another warden

Wendy Gale woodwindy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 12:41:21 CST 2006

Bonjour mes amis!

On 3/9/06, ekstationers-request at lists.gallowglass.org <
ekstationers-request at lists.gallowglass.org> wrote:

> I'd really like to see at least one person outside of our
> immediate area be a Warden, so that we don't give the impression
> that we're trying to grab any and all administrative
> responsibilities for the Company (unless everyone really wants us
> to do all of the administrative work while the rest just have fun
> doing book arts...)

I hope this isn't too out of line -- may we nominate others for a
wardenship? Livia Petralia (hi, Livia!) has been hugely enthusiastic and
diligent about promoting book arts in our area, and I think that if she's
willing to take the position, she would do a wonderful job with it.

Re. names on the charter, I'd be pleased and honored to be listed as a
supporter or patron of the Guild, but my own book skills are so rudimentary
and so unlikely to improve in the near future that I'd be embarrassed to
claim any other status!

         -Sabine de Kerbriant