[EKStationers] RE: Ekstationers Digest, Vol 14, Issue 4

Elizabeth Frank secret.scribe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 13:14:14 CST 2006

I will be at Coronation, and would like to be added to the charter,
please...

As for being a Warden, the art of scribing is more of my forte than
bookmaking -although I do want to someday give making my own books a shot.
At the very least, I can read about how to do so in the meantime.

If the Warden position entails more of a sort of "chatelaine" outlook to it,
in networking with other guildmembers or folk who may know more about
specific areas of bookmaking, I would be fine with helping out in this
manner. :)

See y'all in a few weeks!

--Cellach MacFaoitigh

(commonly known as Kayleigh McWhyte)
(whose grandfather and grandmother were librarians, and my mother is a
librarian too.... Looks like I screwed up that chain.... *grin*)