[EKStationers] another warden, Coronation, charter

Christopher Bogs cbogs at pobox.upenn.edu
Thu Mar 9 14:16:08 CST 2006

I won't be making Coronation, alas, but I would like to be on the charter --
Christopher Jameson is my full name.

Christoph
Christopher Bogs | Christopher Jameson
Philadelphia, PA | Barony of Bhakail, EK
Don't tell my parents I'm in the SCA --
They think I'm running guns for a biker gang.

--

2. Who will be attending Coronation?  Whoever is there can sign the charter
then, and we can take it to other events to get the rest of you.

3. Please let me know if you want to be on the charter - I have had only one
response from the list so far, and I can't spell everyone's full names.
I've had some responses from local folks, but I'd really like to hear from
people in other regions :)