[EKStationers] another warden, Coronation, charter

Dianne & Greg Stucki goofy1 at suscom.net
Thu Mar 9 13:14:53 CST 2006

Sounds like something I would enjoy doing. I'm located in Owlsherst.

And yes, I'd love to be on the charter. Full name is Laurensa de Chambord.

I'm going to playing today, as a matter of fact. Found directions online for
a very simple, very small book (about the size of a girdle book) and I
thought it might be a fun way to spend the afternoon.

Laurensa
Fiant simii!!