[EKStationers] another warden, Coronation, charter

Heather Gray March.Hare at Verizon.net
Thu Mar 9 11:14:57 CST 2006

> What exactly are the duties of a warden?

I can add a little bit more to this now (thanks for the outline, Lyle -- it helps me to think things out )

Potentially when someone in your area needs help, either you may be able to help them directly (if you have knowledge of that area of book arts), or you can find someone who can help them.

If the folks in your area have a general need (rather than individual), you could speak to the master of the company and possibly other wardens and brainstorm on ideas, or propose that a class/workshop/etc. be taught that met those needs.

One of the things we'll need to do is create lists of the people and who does what, including all skill levels.  I don't think I have time to do this before Coronation myself -- nor is it really necessary to do it before then, but I and/or other folks can go through the old posts to the list as a start, and begin creating lists of this sort.  This can be the beginning of our network/contact list for each warden.  I'm expecting that we'll be doing some things independently and some as a team, especially at the beginning.

Elwynne