[EKStationers] Re: Japanese papermaking

Raffaella raffaella_dvpn at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 09:55:59 CST 2006

Oooh!!! Our basement has a drain in the floor, and it will
be nice and warm this saturday, and I'll be home...
hmmmm.... or some other warm weekend we could do it outside
somewhere.  I'll be busy the next 2 weekends, but after
that maybe :)

I'm hoping the lady that was demonstrating it at the Cherry
Blossom festival last year will be back (apr.9, horticulure
ctr. fairmount park)

If by some miracle you are free this saturday and want to
try it, let me know what materials are needed and I'll go
shopping :)

-Raffaella

(http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1891640267/sr=8-1/qid=1141924220/ref=sr_1_1/102-9080205-7711346?%5Fencoding=UTF8)