[EKStationers] another warden

Barb Peshkin elsadelyon at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 21:12:38 CST 2006

Greetings all,
  Unfortunately I won't be able to attend Coronation, but I'd like, also to be listed on the charter as Lady Elsa de Lyon.
  Thanks to the instructions posted on this list I was able to teach one of my high school classes how to make the soft bound journal. When the students were finished they were thrilled with their projects, and wanted to keep them. I want to make a lot of them for gifts. They're fabulous!!
  Thanks,
  Elsa

Baroness Temair <grapefox at earthlink.net> wrote:
  I will be at Coronation (so far).

I am still willing to help whereever I can (don't
think I am qualified to be a warden).

Part of me likes the regional idea and part of me
doesn't. The problem with being a "specialy warden"
that I see, is that people will assume you are an
expert (and apears to not HAVE to be the case!).But,
like Lyle said, the regional thing either works or
goes belly up....

But since Coronation is so close and the scroll needs
to be done, we should stick with what we have so far
and tweak as necessary in the future.

Just my opinion - not really worth a lot (especially
as I am lacking in sleep right now!).

~T

http://mail.yahoo.com