[EKStationers] another warden

Baroness Temair grapefox at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 9 17:16:30 CST 2006

I will be at Coronation (so far).

I am still willing to help whereever I can (don't
think I am qualified to be a warden).

Part of me likes the regional idea and part of me
doesn't.  The problem with being a "specialy warden"
that I see, is that people will assume you are an
expert (and apears to not HAVE to be the case!).But,
like Lyle said, the regional thing either works or
goes belly up....

But since Coronation is so close and the scroll needs
to be done, we should stick with what we have so far
and tweak as necessary in the future.

Just my opinion - not really worth a lot (especially
as I am lacking in sleep right now!).

~T