[EKStationers] Charter and Coronation

Heather Gray March.Hare at Verizon.net
Fri Mar 10 09:24:02 CST 2006

Hi Nataliia,

Your input has been valuable, both on the list and at in-person meetings --
happy to add your name to the charter.

To the List:
I've added the names of all who have requested it so far: Livia Petralia,
Raffaella di Napoli, Cellach MacFaoitigh, Ding Li Ying, Sabine de Kerbriant,
Christopher Jameson, Elsa de Lyon, Nataliia Anastasiia Evgenova, Temair
ingen Muiredaich, Robert MacMinn, Kalliera Laskarina, Pagan Graeme, Lyle
fitzWilliam, Iheronimus Brückner, Caitlin Angharad FitzHenry, Elwynne
Rowenna of Wentworth.

I'm waiting on hearing from some other folks who I know would like to be
listed on the charter, but I need their permission. No doubt I'll hear from
them next week.  I've given Robert (hi Bob!) the go-ahead to begin work on
the charter, as there don't seem to be any objections to it.  He won't be
finishing it until later in the month, as he'll be in the UK for a week.

Elwynne