[Artemisia] RE: Artemisia Digest, Vol 2, Issue 12

archergodwin at cableone.net archergodwin at cableone.net
Thu Nov 6 15:44:17 CST 2003

From: "Theodora (AKA Rachael)" <ladythea at myway.com>
Subject: RE: [Artemisia] Peer qualities (was: thought for discussion)
-snip-
 Her Excellency's post reminds me of that age-old question...Why do you do what you do?

So although I love the thoughtful discussions, and may utter questions, it is for the benefit of all reading. I have a rough idea of what would be required for a Peerage, but you ask...Why do I do what I do?
It's for my own enjoyment, and because I love it, every aspect of of it. It's learning, and if I can make it a little contagious and other's catch it too, cool.

But this is all good conversation, and I would agree with almost everything everybody has stated, because even though we want to pick some pieces out and analyze them, they are still intrisically attached to the other pieces, and we all have a piece of the truth.

Godwin