[Artemisia] Arts and Sciences Dates

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 24 17:33:00 CST 2003

If m'lady would like an isntance where Colligium was not attainable due to
weather... last colligium wass it ...  I was scheduled to teach card weaving
and bobbin lace ... and was not able to make it because two of the five
passes between me and there were closed.   Hey ... it happens...   but I
don't have a preference for summer winter, spring or fall dates.  If the
weather will allow, I go ... if the weather will not allow, I stay home and
boob a lot.

Peace is a gift, I bid you peace

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com