[Artemisia] Challenge Coins

Wayne Hamberg michaeltheloud at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 21:07:12 CDT 2003

> Yes, Michael, this has happened more than once - but for someone to leave
> the SCA solely because of that is a real shame.

It is a shame but I have still seen many a friend leave the SCA because of it.  I only point this out because I wish this would change and people not to turn a blind-eye to the problem.

Michael

PS> I PERSONALLY had a king tell me that I would never get an AoA because of who
       my knight was.  Fifteen years later I am still playing as my schedule permits but
       when it comes to the SCA or trying to do my dream, most people would tell me to
       try for a possible once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.