[Artemisia] Gryphon's Prize- Library and Classes

HL Isabeau de Sevingy badsquire at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 07:50:18 CDT 2004

Greetings!

There are new updates on the Gryphon's Prize website.

The current class schedule is up. We still have openings for three one hour classes, if you are willing to teach a class, please contact me as soon as possible.

We will have a non-lending research library on hand! There will be at least 100 books for you to look through and get ideas, or just dream. If you have books you would like to share, please bring them, clearly marked with your name and group, to the event. Drop me a line to let me know how many you are bringing, so that I can make sure there is enough space!

Thanks,
Isabeau