[Artemisia] Been awfully quiet, pot needs stirring...

HL Isabeau de Sevingy badsquire at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 14:35:44 CDT 2004

Morgan Wolf <morganwolf at sofast.net> wrote: I'd probably respond "and you must be a virgin, 'cuz
you're really ugly".
Morgan, I read this about 5 minutes ago, I've only been able to see to type for a few moments.
Thanks for the best gut-busting laugh I've had in a while! This comeback really tickled my fancy. I'm still giggling. I just can't get the image out of my mind of a really sweet, shy lady saying exactly that with a positively cheerful tone in her voice.
I will definately add it to the list!

As for your offer to slap the guy around who said it, I neglected to mention that half the problem is that the gentle lady enjoys our society solo. She has no knight, gentleman, kinsmen or household to watch her back. (though I suspect there are a whole bunch of people watching her back now!)

Isabeau