[Artemisia] Been awfully quiet, pot needs stirring...

Morgan Wolf morganwolf at sofast.net
Fri Aug 20 17:30:56 CDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "HL Isabeau de Sevingy" <badsquire at yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 2:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] Been awfully quiet, pot needs stirring...

> Morgan Wolf <morganwolf at sofast.net> wrote: I'd probably respond "and you
must be a virgin, 'cuz
> you're really ugly".
> Morgan, I read this about 5 minutes ago, I've only been able to see to
type for a few moments.
> Thanks for the best gut-busting laugh I've had in a while! This comeback
really tickled my fancy. I'm still giggling. I just can't get the image out
of my mind of a really sweet, shy lady saying exactly that with a positively
cheerful tone in her voice.
> I will definately add it to the list!

I live to serve.
:-)

> As for your offer to slap the guy around who said it, I neglected to
mention that half the problem is that the gentle lady enjoys our society
solo. She has no knight, gentleman, kinsmen or household to watch her back.

Not true, she has me.  I owe it to my Baroness and every lady in Her House
to take steps to *firmly* correct that kind of treatment any lady.  Not my
fault the lady is in the wrong kingdom.

Morgan