[Artemisia] left at pyres

Bartholomew Hightower bartholomew at coteduciel.org
Sat Mar 27 23:08:17 CST 2004

The Shire of Cote du Ciel would like to say a big thank you to all who
traveled to our fair shire to celebrate our Feast of St Pyres.  It was a
wonderful time, in spite of all the weather we experienced (rain, snow,
hail, fog, and at the very end of the day, sunshine).

We would especially like to thank Their Majesties of Artemisia for making
the trip ... and making our day.  It is always a joy to meet with our King
and Queen in a small and cordial setting, an event all too rare in other
parts of the known world.  You are a wondrous kingdom, Artemisia, bright
jewel of high desert.

For those of you keeping score:

    Baron Timmur won the weird weapon tournament.

    Ansel Matthews won the carrot-nosed melee.

    Baron Timmur won the rapier tourney.

and the Dreaded St Pyre Gauntlet of Combat Archery Peril was one by the
four-person team consisting of

    His Majesty Conrad
    Lady Leora
    Lord Gryphon
    and you guessed it, Baron Timmur

The following items escaped packing by their owners:

    A folding chair in a blue and black bag.

    A rattan sword, hand and a half, with a steel bar crosshilt.

If you are the owner of one or more of these items and you wish to be
reunited with it/them, please drop me a line.

Bork bork,

-bart

--
THL Bartholomew Hightower
Seneschal of Cote du Ciel, and proud new member of the King's Guard