[Artemisia] Grimmy's Bachelor Party

John Sonderegger kildragyn at earthlink.net
Mon May 24 12:09:52 CDT 2004

OK this might be signing my death warrant   (lol)

But Dahoud has the honor of preparing my Bachelor party.

as such I have no idea what is going on.  But if youa re going to be

in the missoula areaon June 20, contact Sir Dahoud in reguards to

attending...depending on the number of people: the activities we do.

A once in a lifetime opportunity to TOAST me....so Sirs, Squires,

Brothers, Friends.. coem if ya can.  you are all part of my family

in that alternate life that I love so dearly.

Grimmy

To live, one must first test your parents.