[Artemisia] Dub Essa' s Health

Willa - Rose yasmeena at juno.com
Mon May 24 12:10:24 CDT 2004

Great to see you both this weekend. I will hold her in perfect health in
my prayers.
Yasmeena

On Mon, 24 May 2004 07:02:48 -0600 Eric & Mary Ward
<ecmaward at comcast.net> writes:
> My dear friends,
> 	You all have our apologies for not returning to Best Little
> Army on Sunday; however, we had a good reason for not returning.
> When we got to my mothers house on Saturday night we discovered that
>
> Dub Essa had petechiae, which are little re spots on the skin, which
>
> indicates a very low level of platelets in the blood.
> 	We returned to Clearfield, called her Dr., and were advised
> to come to the hospital for some blood work.  The Dr.s admitted her,
>
> and performed a bone marrow tap last night.  We are not sure what's
> going on right now, but it might be a re-occurance of her leukemia.
> 	She is in room 515 at University of Utah hospital, her phone
>
> # in the room is (801)585-8559.  I'll try and keep you posted on
> what's going on.  She may have computer access as soon as today.
> Her
> personal email is: Dubessa at yahoo.com.
>
> 	Thank you all for your concern,
> 				Owen

Al-Farissa Mu'allemah Yasmeena, OL, OP, Cd'O
"The Equestrian Mistress Yasmeena"
Minister of the Royal Stables of Artemisia
Mounted Companion of the Lance of St. Anne
http://lanceofstanne.homestead.com/yasmeena.html