[Artemisia] Pictures to give away

L. Williams zeninegits at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 12:05:46 CST 2005

While sorting through things, preparing for Lord Mstislav's estate sale. I
found some pictures. He was a talented photographer and these pictures
reflect that. I don't recognize everyone but the pictures date from Faun and
Conor's reign to Kortland and Konrad (forgive me if I have butchered
spellings) being crowned. There are Kingdom events and Baronial events for
Sentinels' Keep. Lots of fighter pictures from Uprising 2002 I think. Lots
of pictures of people getting scrolls and awards. I also found some pencil
drawings done by Lady Larissa. There is a large pencil drawing of Brahim
(forgive me, it's been too long and I don't know appropriate titles anymore)
as well as smaller ones of Basil & Renee, Lord Bjorn of Sentinels' Keep and
Yumitori.

I will have the drawings and pictures with me at Lord Mstislav's memorial
service (tomorrow night, 6:30 to 8:45pm, main library, large downstairs
meeting room). Please feel free to come and look through them and take the
ones of yourself or if you can identify someone in the pictures who can't
make it to the Memorial and can get the pictures to them, please do so.

Here are a list of names of the people that I do recognize that are in the
pictures:

Yumitori and Leclin-older ones, I see red hair and horses and Ldy. Leclin in
a kimono

Brahim-LOTS of fighting pictures

Kian-I love the one where you are on your knees talking to your opponent,
and your ear to ear grin is clearly visable!

Velma- teaching harp

Sean & Queen-fighting, marshalling and coronation and various courts

Niccilo-various courts

Belly dancer-can't remember her name but she also danced at Ldy. Thea's
wedding

Bronwen and Lana-lots

Odne (spelling) receiving something from Sean's Queen in court

Lord Fluffy & his wife-in court of Sean, I am sure there are some of you
fighting as well, I just don't remeber your armour enough to identify it

Judith Light - at her spinning wheel

Tell-on horse back at an Uprising event I think

Iduna-as a nun?!

Ug- when he was Baron of 1000 Eyes

Dutch-getting her replacement scroll at Coronation 2000?

Basil & Renee-court pictures

Clint-fighter practice and local event

Ian-assisting Kian with displaying auction items for Baronial fund raiser

Those are the ones I recognize, there are lots more
Lady Pericleia
mka Lisa Williams