Service, was: Re: [Artemisia] Northern Barony

CeltCrafts at aol.com CeltCrafts at aol.com
Tue Mar 15 15:37:25 CST 2005

If you good gentiles would permit me to humbly say...  I don't get out  of my
"stall" very much as I merchant at the events I attend.  While not a  member,
I was asked by many members to please come and merchant.  While I  don't have
the $$ to really put into making everything period, I do at least try  with
what I have.

At last Harvest War, I had what was probably the most enjoyable event  ever.
Because I was there alone, and that prevents me from straying to far  from my
stall, usually I don't get socialize, except with whoever happens to be  my
neighbors.  What made the event so enjoyable, was that so many of the  people
that I have come to know in your organization took the time out of their
activities to come, sit in my stall, and engage in very pleasant  conversation!  I
can't tell you how much it meant, as well as the fact that  when I come to an
SCA event, I know I will have the chivalrous populace  around me to help me
load, unload, and set up!  (Believe me, this did NOT  happen at the gem and
mineral show I did this weekend). It causes me to look  very much forward to those
events I am able to attend, and I for one, absolutely  qualify the
conversation as well as the "toting" as service!  Vivat to  you good people and the help
you have given me!

Kerry
<  _www.celtcraftjewelry.com_ (http://www.celtcraftjewelry.com/)   >
< _www.beadcoop.com_ (http://www.beadcoop.com/)  > (Bead  Pattern Designer)