[Artemisia] Sage cover art

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Wed Nov 9 10:00:47 CST 2005

I would like to issue a challenge to all artists of this fine Kingdom.  Lord Aaron has been providing this service to the Kingdom for many months.  While his style is not mine, I really feel that I need to "put up or shut up", and challenge all other artists to do the same.

Please don't think that your artwork may not be good enough - our fine Kingdom Chronicler will most likely be appreciative of anything any of us send.

Freydis -
Please remind us all what the Sage Advice deadline is, so if we have specific artwork for specific months, we can get it to you in time.  Please also advise us on specific size and style (pen and ink, color/no color, etc) that would make it easier for you to use the artwork, aside from the release mentioned in Their Majesties' missive.

In loyal service to Crown and Kingdom,
Thea
Dame Theodora of Trebizond, OP
Sable Plume Clerk of the Signet
Kingdom of Artemisia

"You are all learners, doers, teachers."  -Richard Bach