[Artemisia] Sage cover art

HL Isabeau de Sevingy badsquire at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 07:18:09 CST 2005

Along those lines,
Is the current chronicler willing to work with a formated transparency? Some artwork is completely ruined by scanning. and therefore is not worth submitting. I know it's old fashioned, but delicate ink work turns into a solid black block when scanned.
Thank you,
HL Isabeau de Sevingy

"Theodora (AKA Rachael)" <ladythea at myway.com> wrote:
Please remind us all what the Sage Advice deadline is, so if we have specific artwork for specific months, we can get it to you in time. Please also advise us on specific size and style (pen and ink, color/no color, etc) that would make it easier for you to use the artwork, aside from the release mentioned in Their Majesties' missive.

In loyal service to Crown and Kingdom,
Thea
Dame Theodora of Trebizond, OP
Sable Plume Clerk of the Signet
Kingdom of Artemisia

"You are all learners, doers, teachers." -Richard Bach