[Artemisia] Sage cover art

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 08:45:41 CST 2005

I have (literally) hundreds of sketches (pen, pencil, charcoal, a few two or
three color) done by a man who works at my mundane office.  Does one need to
be a member or an associate player to submit artwork for consideration?

Additional, he gentleman is willing to have his stuff made available to
other SCA publications, but is a little put off by having to sign
fifty-seven copies of the form.  Is there a way to make this stuff available
to everybody with just one release-of-information form?  He is only mildly
concerned with the protection of intellectual property issue.

Also, these are hard copy.  It would be nice if we could get them back once
scanned for use.  At the moment, I don’t have time or facilities to scan
them all.  If there is someone who is willing to help with that part, it
would be GREAT.

Cheers

Malkin

Reach inside your self: find the joy in simple laughter.

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com