[Artemisia] Photographs / Releases

Jeff Webster red_belt at msn.com
Wed Nov 16 19:09:42 CST 2005

That is a great idea. I am the acting "medial liason" for the moment but I
am entertaining bids for said office. Through this office would go all media
related releases as well as "official" releases to any media related scorces
for the entire Kingdom. Hint, Hint you all.

Thanks,
Ulric

Kingdom Seneschal type dude