[Artemisia] OT: cows in armor

iru san irusan at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 18:07:44 CST 2005

Greetings,

     Had to pass this giggle along, and no - I am not insulting the stick jocks, lol.
  http://www.shopchick-fil-a.com/index.cfm/act/Catalog.cfm/catalogid/74/category/Bookstore/browse/null/MenuGroup/Home/desc/2006%20Chick%2Dfil%2DA%AE%20Calendar%3CBR%3E%93Cows%20In%20Shining%20Armor%94.htm

  If that link is unhappy use http://www.shopchick-fil-a.com/  click on bookstore in the upper left for the calendar.  Started to get one but my Scottish heritage objected to paying twice as much to ship something as the object alone costs.

  Slainte'
  Irusan