[Artemisia] RE: Collegium Bids

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Thu Apr 27 16:13:06 CDT 2006

Hello all,

I had heard that the equestrian event had been combined with Collegium.  As
much as I think that events with horses are a *good* thing, I have some
strong reservations about wrapping too much in one event.  I know that there
is no place in our area that would be meet all the needs outlined in the bid
request.  I wonder how many other groups just plain don't have the
facilities necessary to host such an event?

I would hate to see Collegium cancelled because there are not enough sites
that meet the guidelines...  This might be something that those who are
attending the calendar meeting for 2007 could take into consideration.

Gefjon