[Artemisia] SCA in new.... mom sues...

Michael the Loud hanhebin at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 15 14:15:54 CST 2006

> Lawsuits can get as stupid as both sides will allow.

There is a picture of me holding a sword in my high
school yearbook that would get most of you would laugh
at.  Won't mention what the caption is but I still get
comments about that photo from fellow alumni.

There is another photo where the caption says "What a
calculus problem." and it's a classmate of mine
looking at a Penthouse hid in the middle of his
calculus book.

Boy have times changed.

Michael