[Artemisia] Re: Artemisia Digest, Vol 39, Issue 38

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Mon Dec 18 18:13:57 CST 2006

Apparently I missed something;

     Die Rote Baronin Therasia sagt:

     errr.....I'm confused here.  Who the bleep is Richard Cleaving and
     why is there no verb in that sentence???

     Because if there's no bleeping verb, it isn't a sentence--
     it's a fragment.
     hee hee
     Caryn

Lookit! I yam using teh internets!!!  >:)

I agree that my attempt at a sentence was a failure; I'll try to do better in the future.

Raven MacLeod

--
Raven MacLeod
Sergeant, Student, Vassal

En fides abunde virtus, en virtus abunde fides.

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldnt seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo