[Artemisia] Preserving My Hands

Lynette Stumpp pandabr at srv.net
Fri Jan 13 20:23:19 CST 2006

> Still don't know how something so lightweight can work but they  do.

I had the same doubts when I started using them. I asked and was told the
idea behind them was that the material trapped heat around your wrists and
kept the blood vessels open and blood flowing through the way it is supposed
to. Apparently keeping your hands and wrists in the same basic position when
typing constricts blood flow and that is what leads to carpultunnel and
other problems. I was also skeptical until I tried them. Now I don't work
without them.

Baroness Antoinette